Vetements Autumn Winter 2016 Collection
No doubt about it: The flagging spirits of Paris fashion have had a shot in the arm since the Vetements collective, led by Demna Gvasalia, came on the scene. Their channeling and upgrading of everyday street style into high style has exerted a massive influence as designers and brands both established and even younger have found it impossible to resist the gravitational pull of Vetements’s outsize tailoring, printed dresses, and thigh-high boots. The feeling that a young, outsider energy is rushing into the spiritual vacuum which currently exists at the center of the establishment is healthy, exciting, and perfectly timed.
The following pictured items will be arriving to thenewguard.com.au in June/July.
1. Vetements Justin4ever Justin 4ever Justin Bieber long layered t-shirt with chain
2. Vetements MAY THE BRIDGES YOU BURN LIGHT THE WAY hoodie
3. Vetements Plaid chain dress
4. Vetements Big shoulders plaid shirt
5. Vetements Skull long layered t-shirt
6. Vetements YOU FUK’N ASSHOLE gridiron t-shirt